Philanthropy and the banking world are two concepts that increasingly work in synergy. Banks are more and more oriented to offer their clients tools able to combine social and financial returns, and private banks want to answer in a structured way to the requests of possible philanthropists.
Fondazione Lang Italia helps the private banks sector to set up a Philanthropy Advisory service to provide solutions to the philanthropic needs of their clients.
Among the activities we set up to enable you to offer a 360° advisory to your clients:
- On demand paths for professional development of philanthropy advisory skills for bankers and wealth managers
- Set up of the internal philanthropy advisory strategy and services
- Creation and supply of a set of tailor made philanthropy advisory services for the clients
- Strategic advisory to set-up impact investing funds
- Creation of workshops and Philanthropy Circles for HNW clients
- Scouting of the most suitable social partners