GIVING STRATEGY FOR THE COMMUNITY
At a global level companies are increasingly oriented to commit in interventions for the community that are coherent and strategic with their corporate goals.
Fondazione Lang Italia follows a tailor-made approach to:
- Defining the corporate giving and community investment strategies and procedures aligned with the corporate vision and core business
- Creating the programs to implement the strategy
- Scouting to identify the non profit partner at the local level
- Structuring and conducting the measurement of the social impact
- Supporting the communication towards internal and external stakeholders
- Developing matched giving programs at a national and international level and employees engagement activities
More and more companies are choosing corporate volunteering as a component of their corporate citizenship – to identify new partners in the community, increase employees’ engagement, and develop the so-called soft skills, fundamental in the professional ecosystem.
Fondazione Lang Italia realizes on demand initiatives of corporate volunteering by taking care of all the project phases such as:
- Identifying the partners on the territory which are aligned with the corporate strategy and managing the relationship
- Defining projects and activities
- Coordinating and managing the initiatives