For many donors philanthropy is changing: new philanthropists want to be engaged earlier in their life – focusing on a specific issue, definying their giving based on results, involving other family members, and cooperating with other funders.
Fondazione Lang Italia sides private philanthropists helping them to:
- Choosing among the available vehicles to manage their philanthropic actvities, supporting them to identify the most suited solution
- Create a foundation providing legal and fiscal advisory
- Definying the social issue, the goals and the intervention strategy (Theory of Change)
- Implementing the strategy and identify effective organizations and projects
- Setting up the method to assess the social impact
- Facilitating the connection with other philanthropists and grant-makers